This week’s Free Furls Hook of the week goes to the wonderful Adrienne Davis. It’s a mega-chunky hook that comes with a free skein of extra thick ‘Swagger’ yarn. The wood that we used here is Southern Live Oak- an extremely durable, American wood that has chatoyant side grain and a super smooth feel.
This is sure to be a great hook for super-fast projects since the stitch size is so large, and we can’t wait to see what Adrienne does with it.
We’d recommend that you check out Adrienne’s tumblr, makemecrochet.tumblr.com and that you’d heart, reblog this post, or follow us to be entered into a chance to win next week’s free hook of the week!
To see more gorgeous hooks, visit www.furlscrochet.com. Happy Hooking!
- mothermice reblogged this from furlscrochet
- mothermice likes this
- jackieprice88 likes this
- jeanbean623 likes this
- captainhoneycutt reblogged this from furlscrochet
- krbycrochets likes this
- crochet-hustlin likes this
- onmonmonmseahorsedust likes this
- crazy-crocheter reblogged this from furlscrochet
- iiyabytes reblogged this from furlscrochet
- zombiesinbeanies likes this
- rosiedemario likes this
- jacjacspider likes this
- theflutterofthesoul reblogged this from furlscrochet
- theflutterofthesoul likes this
- huberink likes this
- dumpybear likes this
- an-epic-craft-blog likes this
- jennmartin likes this
- roxysrockinrump likes this
- birdiebells likes this
- ohaityler reblogged this from girlwiththetoilettattoo
- ohaityler likes this
- girlwiththetoilettattoo reblogged this from furlscrochet
- jackiefactotum likes this
- furlscrochet posted this